Sunday, February 17, 2008

Things to Do

As I sit back and think, I realize that time is running out - at least my college life is all set to end in about two months (if all goes well) and then I figure I have about two months of free time. So maybe three or four months at the most and I realize that I have so much to do. So here's a list of things that I want (& need) to do, in no preference order over the next four months.

Travel
1) Go abroad
2) Goa
3) Bangalore (more visit than travel)
4) Barkur (that's my native village)
5) NIT Suratkal (??)
6) Bharat Darshan

In IIT
1) Play good squash
2) Learn to play guitar (Sudeep has promised he shall teach)
3) Go for driving classes (A long standing wish now)
4) Put on weight (That's like Mission Impossible!!!)
5) See loads of movies and TV serials
6) Read and buy books - I desperately need to get back to who I was
7) Poltu - It's gonna be fun
8) Treats - to give and to take
9) Build the Techfest Wikipedia

Bombay
1) See a play
2) Visit the Mumbai Film festival
3) Siddhivinayak and MumbaDevi Temples
4) A discotheque
5) A pub/lounge bar
6) Hard Rock Cafe
7) Visit my LGs (it's been so long since I have done this)

Acads (Yes, this unfortunately has to be done)
1) Courses: No matter what pass, at the very least
2) EDP: This has to be a miracle
3) Attend all of Roy's classes to avoid XX (I am on thin ice currently)

Myself
1) Get a new cellphone
2) Buy an iPod
3) Get new spectacles
4) Laptop (??)

That's as much as I can remember for now, more additions to be made as required. List to be reviewed at end of June to determine success and wish fulfillment

No comments: