Thursday, October 11, 2007

Preity

Preity's wallpaper has to be the most awesome one in my entire collection of over a year. I have around 10 of hers but the last one...the one that prompted me to write this post has to be the best. Black and white(I love these) and capturing all her innocence and naughtiness at the same time this one just makes me yearn for Preity.

I know I do sound like a school kid with a crush but with Preity it's perfectly acceptable I think. She's always been my favourite and no matter what anyone says she's the best. I have watched all her movies, almost all, even K.Jo movies just because she's there. (Talking of K.Jo movie - KANK, I agree with Saxena when he says the movie premise is flawed...why in the world would anyone want to cheat on Preity??)

Ness Wadia is one lucky bastard!!!

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

pretty!! no new movies [:(]

Sudeep said...

True, true to some extent what you say about Preity.

1. Preity is unfortunately, not so great an actress, although I agree she is cute and understand your yearning!
2. Regarding the wallpaper you proclaim to be best, did it turn out to be so after competing with all those others, which adorn your desktop and mysteriously change every midnight on lan ban?