Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Foot

This has to be the height of freak accidents - falling off the bed to injure your feet when attempting to switch off the alarm. My soles buckled and here I am writhing in agony :( Sometimes I am glad I am not fatter...my soles would have been fractured(if they already aren't) if more body weight had fallen on them.

Nah I am talking arbit crap to relieve myself of the pain. For now I am going to sit like The Bride and talk to my toes and my feet and wiggle them to get some semblance of walking restored.

Couldn't go down to see the race - an awesome one it was I heard, heavy rains Hamilton wins, Alonso out, DC 4th. Shall see it on LAN hopefully.

What useless distractions these freak injuries. Throw everything out of sync...and now the resume world beckons.

No comments: