Friday, September 14, 2007

Introduction

What's the need for this blog? Well nothing that I can actually think of. Even how well I keep my blog running is going to be an issue considering I have very little or no time with all my work and lukha.

But still just to satisfy my ego that I am letting my opinions be known to the whole world(the www rather) it's good. Like they say whatever you feel let it out...so this is my outlet for anything and everything that happens in the world (most likely will not involve me in any way)

And before I proceed any further I shall make this unabashedly clear that this blog is all about my views - so they will mostly be biased and more often than not, not objective. So if you are looking for a clear lay down of the facts with a clear analysis you probably are at the wrong site. Also the length of my blog may vary on how much time I have to write my views in...could be anything from a line to several paras. So no consistency in that either.

So why should you read my blog? I dunno...maybe if u want to pick a bone with me over a topic, maybe you just want a different perspective or you are just plain bored. Whatever!!

1 comment:

Kaushik said...

hehe.. you think anybody would give a rats ass about our opinions??
i presume not.. it is just probably an outlet for your musings!