Saturday, March 1, 2008

EDP

And so the inevitable comes - EDP, the most dreaded thing in final year. Just when every thing is going smoothly and everyone is sleeping a lot more than they should ever be, EDP is one of the rudest and loudest wake up calls. Our batch in particular is having a ball of a time - we either have chemicals that are unheard of (Eg: Dimethyl Phthalate - that's mine) or extremely common chemicals with loads of stuff to read. So either way we are fucked. And now there's a mid term review - again we are the first batch to have something like this. This is vendetta - for the four years that we have troubled every single professor in the department, the department is having its laugh now.

I have postponed, procastinated and used evry trick to not do EDP work but now my hand is forced. The submission is on Monday and examiner is going to be Mahesh - not at all a walk in the park. Will there be an extension - I hope not cause I really want to go to Canada. I have put my entire visa application and ticket booking on hold just for this, so maybe next week after the evaluation I will get a better idea of where I am headed. But that means I have to go work now - and that makes me sad.

Work - until something else comes to distract me :P

No comments: